Spectra.Blog author Kathy Carter’s new book, entitled ‘Autism from A-Z’, will shortly be published via Sirenia Books. Advance Review Copies will be available to professionals who may like to receive a complimentary copy for review. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to express an interest.We invite contact from educators, counsellors, care staff, those working at local authorities, therapists (e.g. occupational / speech etc), CAMHS teams, representatives of autism and disability charities, as well as autism advocates with an established social media following. Thereafter the title will be available for general sale via online retailers, and as special order at bricks and mortar book-sellers.
- Autism book for families and professionals – Autism from A to Z by Kathy Carter . Now available… “I recommend this book for anyone new to autism”.
- Autism labels and language in social work
- NEW #actuallyautistic autism book coming soon…
- KIDS BOOK REVIEW: RUSTY & ROO: “This love is real.”
- Children’s story book Rusty & Roo Take A Tumble is now available